Faculty Support for In-Person Instruction
After almost two long years, many of us will be returning to campus in some capacity starting the week of February 22nd. There are some fantastic resources available in this email to help faculty prepare for in-person instruction for next week. In addition, PDP + C3 are working together to provide:
- Drop-In Zoom support for Faculty who are returning to campus
- In-person tours and C3 meet ups
Resources for Returning to Campus
Start here to learn about returning to campus.
- Teaching in Person: Lessons from Fall 2021 – Watch the Zoom Recording
Taya Lazootin, Lynne Miller, Jim Sullivan, curry mitchell, dara, Robert Perry provide helpful classroom tips.
- Return to Campus Instruction – Information for Faculty – Watch the Zoom Recording (start around 15 min mark)
Jonathan Fohrman, Nick Mortaloni, Al Taccone, Wendy Stewart, Freddy Ramirez provide procedural information about returning to campus.
- Return to Campus website for Employees
Faculty Support Drop-In over Zoom
First time on campus? Or, even your first time on campus in two years?
- Request a Faculty Guided Tour
- Help Huts will also be available the first couple days of school, so you can get help as you enter campus
C3 Meet Up
Did you know the C3 Teaching + Learning Center is available 24/7 to all faculty?
In addition, you can stop by the C3 space February 22nd, 23rd, or 24th anytime between 11am-1pm. Lauren will be there with snacks and a masked smile 😊 I hope you’ll stop by and get a chance to connect with other faculty in person, even for a moment.
Wishing you a great return to campus!
Lauren McFall, Denise Stephenson, Lynne Miller, and dara