C3 Faculty Resource Center
The faculty, staff and resources of the TIC are here to provide MiraCosta College instructors with instructional technologies, multimedia development, and online learning support.
C3 Education News
- Summer 2020 MiraCosta Online Ed Updates & Opportunities
- Canvas End of Semester / Term
- Online teaching at MiraCosta – next steps!
- S.A.F.E. Topics Vol. 1, No. 12, May 6, 2020
- Summer/fall class schedule release + Online Teaching Conference info
The TIC center provides instructional technology resources, workshops and support year-round for all faculty, including one-on-one support and customized small group workshops. Schedule an in person or online appointment.
Check out the TIC Workshop schedule for a complete list of faculty training opportunities as well as archives of previously recorded online trainings.
Tech News & Tips
- Latest News & Tips
- Stay Up To Date with Changes Happening within Canvas
- Try these 10 Things To Fix Your Computer Problem Before You Call Support
Media & Technology
Discover what various instructional media & technology resources are available to MiraCosta College faculty.