C3 Faculty Resource Center
The faculty, staff and resources of the TIC are here to provide MiraCosta College instructors with instructional technologies, multimedia development, and online learning support.
C3 Education News
- Space for ASE Students to Set the Pace: Creating Culture in the Classroom Part Two – A SAFE Topics Podcast
- Space for ASE Students to Set the Pace: Creating Culture in the Classroom Part 1 – A SAFE Topics Podcast
- Office 365 Integration in Canvas
- Cameras On vs. Cameras Off: Blank Boxes & Framing Faces – A SAFE Topics Podcast
- Misinformation Series – Forum #2 “Do I Have Covid? Health & Science Misinformation in the Wild (of the World Wide Web)” Thursday, April 1 at Noon
The TIC center provides instructional technology resources, workshops and support year-round for all faculty, including one-on-one support and customized small group workshops. Schedule an online appointment.
Check out the TIC Workshop schedule for a complete list of faculty training opportunities as well as archives of previously recorded online trainings.
Tech News & Tips
- Latest News & Tips
- Stay Up To Date with Changes Happening within Canvas
- Try these 10 Things To Fix Your Computer Problem Before You Call Support
Media & Technology
Discover what various instructional media & technology resources are available to MiraCosta College faculty.