C3 Faculty Resource Center
The faculty, staff and resources of the TIC are here to provide MiraCosta College instructors with instructional technologies, multimedia development, and online learning support.
C3 Education News
- C3-2-1 Weekly Newsletter Vol. 1, No. 2, February 17, 2020
- S.A.F.E TOPICS PodCast Trailer
- C3-2-1 Weekly Newsletter Vol. 1, No. 1, February 10, 2020
- Chai, Coffee, and Canvas – Monday, February 10 from 9:45am to 10:45am in the Pedagogical Lounge
- Conversations Connecting Colleagues – A C3 Professional Learning Opportunity
The TIC center provides instructional technology resources, workshops and support year-round for all faculty, including one-on-one support and customized small group workshops. Schedule an in person or online appointment.
Check out the TIC Workshop schedule for a complete list of faculty training opportunities as well as archives of previously recorded online trainings.
Tech News & Tips
- Latest News & Tips
- Stay Up To Date with Changes Happening within Canvas
- Try these 10 Things To Fix Your Computer Problem Before You Call Support
Media & Technology
Discover what various instructional media & technology resources are available to MiraCosta College faculty.