C3 in Spring 2022
I’m Lauren McFall, and I’m the Interim Coordinator of our C3 Teaching and Learning Center while Sean Davis is on sabbatical this Spring. I hope that you have had the restful break that you need and deserve. I spent a good deal of time thinking about what I would write to you, but I realized that what we all need right now is something succinct. We only have one short semester together, so I’m going to get right to the point and share what you can expect from me (knowing full well that making plans in the 2020’s can be a bit foolhardy).
Opportunities for Spring 2022
- Building Connection and Community (hopefully both in person and online)
- Addressing Burn Out Culture and Self Care (as it relates to our role as teachers and the impact on our students)
- Supporting Zero Textbook Cost Courses (based on upcoming funding from the state)
- Expanding Futures Thinking (as a way to prepare for all the possibilities)
In addition, I’ll continue the work that Sean has already established as part of the C3. It’s going to be a busy semester, but aren’t they all?
Want to ask questions? Or talk about possible offerings this Spring? Or even just say hello?
Drop in to my Zoom Room this week:
- Today – Tuesday at 12pm – January 11, 2022
- Tomorrow – Wednesday at 1pm – January 12, 2022
- Thursday at 3:30pm – January 13, 2022
Want to Share?
If you have some resources, tips/tricks, and questions to share, please contribute to the newsletter using this C3-2-1 Form.
With Gratitude and Goodwill!
Interim Joyful Teacher in Residence and Coordinator of the C3 Teaching and Learning Center
Web Services + Emerging Technology Librarian