Faculty and students that are trying to access the Blackboard Collaborate Voice Board through the Chrome Browser will need to complete the following.
As of Chrome Version 42, an additional configuration step is required to continue using NPAPI plugins.
Within the Chrome Browser complete the following steps.
- In your URL bar, enter: chrome://flags/#enable-npapi
- Click the Enable link for the Enable NPAPI configuration option.
- Click the Relaunch button that now appears at the bottom of the configuration page.
- Open the Chrome browser and navigate to https://blackboard.miracosta.edu and access the Blackboard Collaborate Voice Board content within a course.
- Additional steps may be required including downloading the latest Java at https://www.java.com